U6 - High School - Spring 2019 Soccer
We are currently taking registrations for the Spring Only 2019 Wait List for U6 through High School Leagues.
For Boys & Girls who fall within our U6 through High School age division birthdate ranges - 2018/2019 Age Division Chart
- Player fee: Spring Only - $60 (due at time of placement)
- Separate divisions for boys & girls at U6-U12, Co-ed teams at U14 & High School
- Games played on Saturdays at the PCSL Complex, typically between 8am and 4pm
- 6 games in Fall, 6 games in Spring
- Practices held during week by coach
- Coaches are volunteers. Please consider coaching your child's team!
- Uniforms required
- Scholarships for reduced registration fees available to those who fall within income guidelines
Register Below for the Spring Only 2019 Wait List using the link below
Registering for the Spring Only Wait List indicates that the player would like to be placed on a team only for the Spring Season. Placing a player on the Spring Only Wait List, does not guarantee that there will be a space for your player on a team or that the team assignment will be in your location. Spring Only placement is done on a first-come, first-serve basis and is dependent on openings that become available on current teams. The office will contact players regarding team availability & placement prior to the spring season. If your player is placed on a team, you will be provided with instructions and a link to complete the Spring Only 2019 registration & submit payment. The fee for Spring Only is $60/player.
**Know your location code before you begin! > Location Map
Important Registration Info:
- Registration Options: Full Year (Fall & Spring), Fall Only, Spring Only
- IYSA Medical Release and Liability Waiver
- Age Division Chart 2018-2019 U5-HS
- Frequently Asked Questions 2018-2019
- Location Map
- How teams are formed
- I've Registered...What Happens Next?
- Refund policy 2018-2019 u6 to HS
- Uniforms -- PCSL is phasing out the cotton PCSL uniform t-shirt and moving to a new moisture management shirt. This new uniform shirt is not required, as the cotton PCSL t-shirt will always be an acceptable uniform shirt, but we wanted to make you aware that moving forward, this will be the shirt for purchase at Read's Sporting Goods. The cost of a new moisture management shirt is $9.00. The average cost of the 2 shirts (blue & gold), blue shorts, 2 socks (blue & gold) and basic shin guards is $45.
Use the registration links below ONLY if your player's birthdate falls within the U6 - High School age divisions: