Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Soccer Registration will open February 1, 2018
- Online registration & payment
- U5 program & U6 - High School recreational league play
- Player fee U5 - $50, U6-HS - $95
- Scholarships for reduced registration fees available to those who fall within income guidelines
- Information & instructions on the registration process can be found on our website at www.pcslsoccer.org
PCSL is a not-for-profit recreational soccer league for children ages 4 to 19.
U5 Program: Friday evenings, 6 weeks in Fall, 6 weeks in Spring
U6-High School: Weekly practices with 6 weeks of games in both Fall & Spring, games are typically played on Saturday between 8am and 4pm
Important Information for 2018/2019 Registration:
Uniforms -- PCSL is phasing out the cotton PCSL uniform t-shirt and moving to a new moisture management shirt. This new uniform shirt is not required, as the cotton PCSL t-shirt will always be an acceptable uniform shirt, but we wanted to make you aware that moving forward, this will be the shirt for purchase at Read's Sporting Goods. The cost of a new moisture management shirt is $9.00.