Match Schedules - Fall 2022
schedules will be posted in August
While at Game Time Gym...
- Please have your players arrive no more than 15 min. prior to your game time. This will help to control the in & out process and help to cut down on congestion between games.
- Please remind your player to not sit or climb on the inflatable divider.
- Seating is available all around fields. There is also an upstairs viewing area where spectators can sit for FIELD #1.
Fall 2022 Season Dates
U7 - High School Practices can begin: August 15
Games: Aug. 27, Sept. 10, 17, 24, Oct. 1, Oct. 8
U7 & U8 Games will be played indoors at Game Time Gym
U9-HS Games will be played outdoors at Community Fields
U5 & U6 Program 1 hr. sessions, 6 weeks
Begins week of August 22
5pm-6pm/6pm-7pm, 1 night, M-F
While at the PCSL Complex...
- At U9-High School, parents/fans are to sit on the opposite side of the field as the teams.
- PCSL Complex does not allow pets, smoking, or alcohol on the property
- Leave the fields free of trash.
- Drive slowly & cautiously while in the complex parking lot and do not park in the NO PARKING area along the entrance to the complex. There is plenty of parking throughout the Complex. Parking in the NO PARKING areas creates emergency & safety issues. Anyone parked in this area is subject to being towed.
- *If you need assistance to or from a field, please stop in at the Referee Tent on game days.
How do you find out if games are cancelled?
Please do not call the PCSL office on rainy, overcast or cold days to inquire about cancellation of league games. We do not cancel merely because it's raining.
Games are played except when the following conditions exist:
- Any signs of lightning
- An issued Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- An issued Tornado Watch or Warning
- Severe Cold Temperatures
- Any other severe weather condition the PCSL Board of Directors considers would endanger our players or volunteers.
Announcements of league cancellations will be announced on the PCSL’s website, Twitter account, Facebook page, through email (if timing permits) and WJBC radio (1230 AM) & website, by 7:30am on game days.
Often times, a severe storm will roll in mid-way through the day. For Game time cancellation decisions, as soon as possible, the website, Twitter & Facebook will be updated, league emails will be sent (if timing permits) and WJBC notified. We rely on coaches to help spread the word to their team parents.
PCSL has created Facebook and Twitter accounts to better meet the League's needs and keep up with our ever growing mobile population of families within the League. Using Twitter is a good tool to use for instant notification. We will use our Twitter account to provide you with last minute updates regarding cancellations, field conditions, and other important League information.
You can take advantage of this in several ways:
1) Check the PCSL website! We have now added a "Live Twitter feed" on our website. As soon as updates are made on Twitter, they are instantly posted to the website at http://www.pcslsoccer.org.
2) Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/pcslsoccer.
3) Get updates (texts) on your cell phone by following us on Twitter. Just text "follow PCSLsoccer" to 40404.
4) Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PCSLsoccer. Follow our posts on our wall about upcoming events, cancellations, league information and even fun facts/quotes from time to time. Most importantly, any last minute updates we make on Twitter will automatically post to our Facebook page as well.