How do you find out if games are cancelled?
Please do not call the PCSL office on rainy, overcast or cold days to inquire about cancellation of league games. We do not cancel merely because it's raining.
Games are played except when the following conditions exist:
- Any signs of lightning
- An issued Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- An issued Tornado Watch or Warning
- Severe Cold Temperature
- Any other severe weather condition the PCSL Board of Directors considers would endanger our players or volunteers.
Announcements of league cancellations will be announced on the PCSL's website, Twitter account, Facebook page, through email (if timing permits) and WJBC radio (1230 AM) & website, by 7:30am on game days.
Often times, a severe storm will roll in mid-way through the day. For Game time cancellation decisions, as soon as possible, the website, Twitter & Facebook will be updated, league emails will be sent (if timing permits) and WJBC notified. We rely on coaches to help spread the word to their team parents.
Fact Sheets U6-HS
PCSL Coaching Requirements
To make this the best possible experience for the players, coaches, and parents, there are a few things that PCSL requires of Coaches:
- Register as a Volunteer Coach *Coach/Asst. Coach Volunteer Registration Program will be Open Soon*
- Successfully complete a volunteer background check (link will be sent via email once you complete registration)
- Attend the mandatory Coach Meetings at the start of Fall season
- Complete the IYSA Medical Release and Liability Waiver each year and submit to the office.
Coach/Assistant Coach Volunteer Registration
Current Coaches and Assistant Coaches, if you have already registered as a coach volunteer for 2017/2018 on our previous website (Korrio), you do not need to re-register here for the current season (2017/2018).