Fall 2021/Spring 2022
To be considered as a coach volunteer, complete the Coach/Asst. Coach Volunteer Registration 2021-2022 for the upcoming 2021-2022 soccer season. In addition, you must complete & send the PCSL office the IYSA Emergency Medical Release & Liability Waiver and IYSA Communicable Disease Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement (both are required each playing year). Additional requirements include a background screening, Safesport certification and CDC concussion training. You will received an email indicated if the additional requirements are needed.
For your Calendar:
Fall 2021/ Spring 2022 Season
All coach volunteers for the Fall 2021/Spring 2022 season, please register by clicking the button below.
Coach Resource Links:
Tips for the First-Time Coach from the Positive Coaching Alliance
Fact Sheets U6-HS
PCSL Coaching Requirements
To make this the best possible experience for the players, coaches, and parents, there are a few things that PCSL requires of Coaches to complete each year:
- Register as a Volunteer Coach
- Successfully complete a volunteer background check
- Successfully complete the US Olympic Committee SafeSport training Sexual Abuse Awareness Training
- Successfully complete the CDC Heads Up Concussion training
- Attend the mandatory Coach Meetings at the start of Fall season
- Complete the IYSA Emergency Medical Release & Liability Waiver and IYSA Communicable Disease Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement and submit to the PCSL office.
How do you find out if games are cancelled?
Please do not call the PCSL office on rainy, overcast or cold days to inquire about cancellation of league games. We do not cancel merely because it's raining. Games are played except when the following conditions exist:
- Any signs of lightning
- An issued Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- An issued Tornado Watch or Warning
- Severe Cold Temperature
- Any other severe weather condition the PCSL Board of Directors considers would endanger our players or volunteers.
Announcements of league cancellations will be announced on the PCSL's website, Twitter account, Facebook page, through email (if timing permits) and WJBC radio (1230 AM) & website, by 7:30am on game days.
Often times, a severe storm will roll in mid-way through the day. For Game time cancellation decisions, as soon as possible, the website, Twitter & Facebook will be updated, league emails will be sent (if timing permits) and WJBC notified. We rely on coaches to help spread the word to their team parents.
**When weather requires additional clothing, it is to be worn under the uniform, including the socks