Interested in becoming a referee for the Spring 2023 season?
Spring 2023 Pre-season meeting and trainings:
March - Date/Time/Location To be Determined.
- Register as a Referee for the upcoming spring 2024 soccer season.
- Complete & submit signed copies of the IYSA Emergency Medical Release & Liability Waiver to the PCSL office. Form needs to have either an original hand signature or a certified digital signature to be valid.
- Complete and turn in a Referee Availability Form-Spring 2023 to the PCSL office. (Spring form not available yet, check back)
- Attend the required Referee Pre-Season Meeting - TBD
- Attend the Referee Field Training - TBD
Important info. & links for Referees :
Guidelines for U9-HS Age Divisions:
*Please join us by congratulating Jason Willey, our Referee Director!*
Jason was selected by the Midwest Referee Advisory Committee by our state referee association to represent them at either Presidents Cup or the Midwest Region Championships as a referee mentor. He is among a select group of individuals from our state that has earned the privilege and opportunity to represent our state at the Midwest Region Championships. Similar to the teams, opportunities to be selected to represent the MW Region are available based on referee performance.
Way to go Jason!
Please do not call the PCSL office on rainy, overcast or cold days to inquire about cancellation of league games. We do not cancel merely because it's raining.
Games are played except when the following conditions exist:
- Any signs of lightning
- An issued Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- An issued Tornado Watch or Warning
- Severe Cold Temperature
- Any other severe weather condition the PCSL Board of Directors considers would endanger our players or volunteers.
Announcements of league cancellations will be announced on the PCSL's website, Twitter account, Facebook page, through email (if timing permits) and WJBC radio (1230 AM) & website, by 7:30am on game days.
Often times, a severe storm will roll in mid-way through the day. For Game time cancellation decisions, as soon as possible, the website, Twitter & Facebook will be updated, league emails will be sent (if timing permits). We rely on coaches to help spread the word to their team parents.